2014年1月2日星期四

Factors of diabetic nephropathy occurs in uremia


1 , smoking, smoking is a factor leading to diabetic nephropathy in type 2 diabetes occurred . Studies have indicated that , in patients with type 2 diabetes diagnosed earlier , the incidence of proteinuria in a lot of smokers was 8.2 % in patients who smoked was 7.3% , only 2.1 % of never smokers , smoking can lead to vascular compression , but also with blood platelet function abnormalities swap efficiency , thereby increasing vascular damage in diabetic patients .



2 , genetic background , it has long been realized that the incidence of diabetic nephropathy and significant extent there are differences . And in the unity of race , the onset of diabetic nephropathy family gathered there necessarily sexual . Clinically, we often find that some of the long-term manipulation of the patient's blood sugar is better, but still occur in diabetic nephropathy , diabetic patient's blood sugar and some manipulation is not fantasy , but do not occur in diabetic nephropathy , it is a great factor in patients with genetic association.



3 , abnormal lipid metabolism , and , like all the other chronic complications of diabetes , hyperlipidemia is a factor. Clinically, we often invention , the presence of diabetic nephropathy in patients with abnormal lipid metabolism evident . It is related to poor blood sugar grasp , and with the increased level of kidney damage . Promote the progress of high cholesterol diabetes nephropathy , diabetes is increased blood lipids clutter, creating a vicious cycle .



4 , hypertension, high blood pressure is a major factor in progression of diabetic nephropathy . Hypertension can accelerate the progress of diabetic nephropathy and renal dysfunction that occurs with advanced renal failure, uremia. Patients with type 1 diabetes , high blood pressure is secondary to local diabetes . In patients with type 2 diabetes , high blood pressure often occurs before diabetes.



5 , hyperglycemia, as early as 1985. WHO study group on diabetes research , patients with diabetic nephropathy important fasting glucose greater than 7.8 in mmol / l occur. A series of metabolic disorders that occur hyperglycemia in diabetic nephropathy , and ultimate progression to advanced renal failure , an important factor in uremia . Click Ask the Experts

1 条评论:

  1. In March 2017, Dr. Bryan Bailey, D.D.S. an Oral Surgeon in Amarillo, TX removed my4 oral implants, the rest of the screw that was left in my mouth in June 2016,and the crowns that covered 5 of my front lower teeth. The metals in my mouth had corroded and were described as if I had a car battery in my mouth with the electrical current sand saliva. I had significant bone loss in my lower mandible once again. My dentist constructed a temporary partial plate made out of nylon and plastic to see if I noticed a difference after the metal was all removed. I used Dr Itua herbal medicines before and after surgery to help with pain and used to cure my genital herpes as well and Strontium to supplement my body. My body has healed very well and Dr Itua herbal supplement helps boost my immune system. I also had a very dry mouth before this surgery, and now I don’t have dry mouth.
    As of right now, I feel as though I am on the right track to healing and I like to share Dr Itua contact on here for everyone can see more research being done , Dr Itua knowledge is from God to use natural remedy to increase our quality of life without side effect and to put an end to all the symptom. Help share this across all health blogs Dr Itua Email contact drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I want patients to learn about natural healing and also learn how to manage the symptoms in ways that are beneficial to our bodies as a whole!
    Dr Itua can cure herpes, Parkinson, ALS, hepatitis, infertility, HIV, HPV, lupus, ms, kidney disease, diabetes, cancers and other health problems you may encounter.

    回复删除